Who wouldn’t want to change their hairstyle as often as they want? Sometimes the main concern is about the damage that it may cause your hair when you frequently alter its style. The same thing goes for men and women alike. These days, men want to look good as much as women do. There was a time when straight hair using hair “rebonding” technology was the rage and to some extent it still is. One of the main disadvantages is the expensive price that you have to pay in the hair salon to have this done.
What Is Instyler Rotating Hot Iron?
InStyler is more than just your average hot iron hairstyling tool – it is your portable personal hairstyling assistant. Instyler boasts a unique design that uses two sets of rotating drums – the first brush looks like a normal brush but the second set of bristles rotate with a gently heated cylinder, finishing the job to make your hair smoothly polished and yet styled the way you want it. Now comes the big difference – Instyler is ingenious because it is a flat and curling iron plus volume enhancing machine rolled into one hairstyling tool!
The acid test is if a product does what it says it can. It takes a little bit of practice when using new hairstyling tools such as this but it’s not that hard to use. Do not be afraid when your first attempt is a little bit clumsy – in no time you can change hairdos has much as you want, when you want. It is part of the human condition to be uncontented with how we look. Those who have straight hair will go to the hair salon just to have their hair permed into curls while those who have normally curly hair would like to have their hair “rebonded” to make it straight as a silk. Whichever hairstyle you choose the most important thing is how to accomplish changing your hairstyles much like a chameleon changes its colors.
Our hair has different textures. It is true to some extent that human hair may depend on your race and nationality. Our hair also changes its texture once we get older. This is the reason why sometimes older people find that their hair is not as manageable as it was when they were younger. Hair professionals say that they are classified into these textures.
- Fine Hair – Looks limp, appears thin, easily breaks, can grow thinner depending on your genes, medical conditions, and some environmental factors such as stress and how frequent you have it treated such as having it curled and dyed. Instyler can give your fine hair an extra bounce that it needs to make it look thicker
- Medium Hair – Combines fine and coarse hair. It is said to be the healthiest as far as hair texture is concern
- Coarse Hair. Have thick texture, diameter and cuticle. This type of hair has the tendency to easily get damaged because it is like dry parched land that easily sucks all of the water in.
- Wiry hair – Most African Americans has this type of hair. Sometimes this type is referred to as kinky. This texture may look rough but in some spots its weaker and can easily break.
The Instyler Hair Techniques
- Straight and Slightly Curled. With the bristles held up simply pull your hair inward. It is just like using a regular brush but with your hair held in place because of the Instyler. If on another day you wish to keep volume on some parts of your bangs or the hair framing your face then do the same thing but this time take special care when you pull this hair inwards. It’s similar to the way you would tease your hair a little bit but with no gel or spray net this time
- Slightly Flipped Hair. Use the same procedure as you did with straight and slightly curled but this time flipped your hair in the opposite direction.
- Spiral Curls. Using Instyler part your ways into several sections. Take a small portion of your hair, wrapped it around the hot iron and hold it there for a moment. Let go of the hair and test whether you are contented with the shape. Some hair can take longer to style this way depending on whether you got thicker hair than the average individual. Just learn to be patient.
After you are finish creating your hairstyle for the day avoid continually touching it. You may even use a hair spray to hold the hairstyle in place. Do not use too much hair spray though or else you won’t achieve the natural hair movement that you are aiming for. Once you are finished using Instyler never forget to let it cool down first before you touch it or you’ll get burn.
Where’s The Best Place To Purchase InStyler?
Right now – the best place is the main manufacturer’s website, who have a limited time web special offer. Buying direct from the manufacturer also cuts out the risk of cheap counterfeits that are also abound on the web.
You can get InStyler from the official website for only $99.99 – $20 from the regular retail price. This price includes a 1 year warranty (extending to 4 years for $9.95 extra). Standard shipping is also included, and you will also get a value packed bonud pack, the contains:
- a counter mat
- a thermal shield training aid to prevent burns
- an instructional DVD with some great tips
- a corner stand
- a carry bag
- a specially crafted 3-in-1 styling comb